GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prices are per person and day including half board with a minimum stay of 3 days.
- For stays of less than 3 days there is a surcharge of 10% per person and night.
- The tourist tax of € 1.90 per person and day is applied on persons starting from 14 years old. (Please note, that from 01/01/2020 the tourist tax will be of € 2.10 per person/day). The tax is not included in the price and should be paid apart directly in Hotel.
In summer is included in the price: the rich buffet breakfast, use of indoor pool, the hand towels and the parking lot.
In winter is included in the price: the rich buffet breakfast, use of indoor pool, the sauna, the steam bath, the hand towels and the parking lot.
Optionally, you can book the room including half board and fully enjoy the exclusive kitchen of the hotel Mayr.
Bathrobes are not included (€ 10,00 per stay)
- Up to one year are free of charge
- Up to 3 years pay € 20,00 per day
- Up to 6 years receive a discount of 50%
- Up to 10 years receive a discount of 30%
- Upon arrival, rooms will be available at 1 pm
- On departure day, the room should be emptied by 11 am.
- We would like to be informed in case of late arriving, after 6pm.
- The bill could be paid in cash, or with an ATM card
- Please note that animals do not have access to the dining room and the wellness area
|30 days before arrival||no penalty|
|29 to 7 days before arrival||70% of booked services|
|Within 7 days before arrival or in case of no-show||100% of the services booked|
Reserved rooms would be fully charged in case of late arrival or early departure, in case of not being able to rent them to others.
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.