GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOTEL MAYR
- The prices are per person and day including half board with a minimum stay of 3 days.
- All rooms have a bathroom / shower, toilet, TV, hairdryer, telephone, safe and WLAN.
- The tourist tax of € 1.90 per person and day is applied on persons starting from 14 years old. (Please note, that from 01/01/2020 the tourist tax will be of € 2.10 per person/day). The tax is not included in the price and should be paid apart directly in Hotel.
- Up to one year are free of charge
- Up to 3 years pay € 20,00 per day
- Up to 6 years receive a discount of 50%
- Up to 10 years receive a discount of 30%
- New Year's Eve dinner: € 22,00 per person
- For each canceled meal, there is the reduction of € 6,00 per person
- Token for whirlpool and solarium € 10,00
- Supplement for pets (on request): € 15,00 per day, without fodder
- Upon arrival, rooms will be available at 1 pm
- On departure day, the room should be emptied by 11 am.
- We would like to be informed in case of late arriving, after 6pm.
- The bill could be paid in cash, or with an ATM card
- Please note that animals do not have access to the dining room and the wellness area
|30 days before arrival||no penalty|
|29 to 7 days before arrival -70% of booked services||70% of booked services|
|Within 7 days before arrival or in case of no-show||100% of the services booked|
Need to cancel a journey at short notice? – sounds annoying, and is annoying for all those involved…to be on the safe side, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance which covers the cancellation fees for you in the event that you become ill. If you don’t have insurance for this, we recommend to you our partner, European travel insurance.
Reserved rooms would be fully charged in case of late arrival or early departure, in case of not being able to rent them to others.
Prices are subject to change.